Member Discounts: Conferences & Journals
ISCMR Members receive discounts for all ISCMR-partnered conferences, including the International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research (ICCMR). See Events for the next ISCMR-partnered conferences.
More details can be found on the Journal Agreements page. ISCMR membership includes:
- 25% reduced rate on the processing fee for submissions to the ISCMR official journal BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies
- Substantial discount on personal (individual) subscription rates to the Journal of Integrative and Complementary Medicine?
ISCMR Members also get a discount on journals of their choice, including:
Chapters & Special Interest Groups
- Regional organizations to increase activity and networking amongst local members
- Current Chapters are Asia, Canada, and Europe.
- Chapters receive funding proportional to the number of members in the chapter.
- Chapters may also have local Special Interest Groups. More about Chapters
Special Interest Groups
- The opportunity to post and/or take part in international interest groups on topics of interest for ISCMR members or in international research projects that fit ISCMR's goals
- Chapters may have local SIGs for Chapter members. More about SIGs
When logged in as an ISCMR Member, you will have access to:
- ISCMR-sponsored research methods lectures (PDFs of slide presentations & some webinars) by leading international researchers
- Agendas, Minutes and Presentations from our Annual General Meetings
- Key society documents, including the processes for applying to competitions, and co-hosting the annual congress
- Membership database (more below)
- Outcomes database (more below)
ISCMR Members have access to the ISCMR Membership Database where you can:
- Find other members with similar interests
- Find potential reviewers for grant proposals and manuscripts
ISCMR Members will be kept up-to-date on important events and publications in the field. We work hard to distribute newsworthy items to you, including:
- Conferences and events
- Calls for Society participation
- Opportunities including: awards, funding, journal special editions
- Calls for research participation
- Graduate study and research positions
- other TCAIM news
CAM and IM Outcomes Database
We are currently rebuilding this to work on this new site.
The CAM and IM Outcomes Database is a specially developed database that focuses on outcomes measures particularly relevant to CAM and IM research. This database will be searchable by:
- Domain (e.g., physical, context, QoL)