ISCMR Members receive discounts for all ISCMR-partnered conferences, including the International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research (ICCMR). See Events for the next ISCMR-partnered conferences.
ISCMR membership includes:
- 25% reduced rate on the processing fee for submissions to BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies (**Corresponding author must be an ISCMR member**)
- Substantial discount on personal (individual) subscription rates to the Journal of Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Members please login to access further details on the Journal Agreements page.
- INCAM members are eligible to receive 25% off a 1-year ISCMR membership
ISCMR Membership Directory
ISCMR Members have access to the ISCMR Membership Directory where you can:
- Connect with other members from around the world
- Find other members with similar interests
- Find potential reviewers for grant proposals and manuscripts
ISCMR Members can access ISCMR's Forums, an online space where members with common interests can form communities to connect and learn from each other and share resources.
ISCMR Members will be kept up-to-date on important events and publications in the field. We work hard to distribute newsworthy items to you, including:
- Conferences and events
- Calls for Society participation
- Opportunities including: awards, funding, journal special editions
- Calls for research participation
- Graduate study and research positions
- other TCAIM news
Chapters & Special Interest Groups
- Regional organizations to increase activity and networking amongst local members
- Current Chapters are in Brazil, China and Iran.
- Chapters receive funding proportional to the number of members in the chapter.
- Chapters may also have local Special Interest Groups. More about Chapters
Special Interest Groups
- The opportunity to post and/or take part in international interest groups on topics of interest for ISCMR members or in international research projects that fit ISCMR's goals
- Chapters may have local SIGs for Chapter members. More about SIGs
Members Only Access
When logged in as an ISCMR Member, you will have access to:
- ISCMR-sponsored research methods lectures (PDFs of slide presentations & some webinars) by leading international researchers
- Agendas, Minutes and Presentations from our Annual General Meetings
- Key society documents, including the processes for applying to competitions, and co-hosting the annual congress
- Membership directory
- Outcomes database
CAM Outcomes Database
We are currently rebuilding this to work on this new site.
The CAM and IM Outcomes Database is a specially developed database that focuses on outcomes measures particularly relevant to CAM and IM research. This database will be searchable by:
- Domain (e.g., physical, context, QoL)