Member discounts: Conferences & Journals
ISCMR Members receive discounts for all ISCMR-partnered conferences, including the International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research—the ICCMR. See Events for the next ISCMR-partnered conferences.
Full details can be found on the Journals page
- ISCMR membership includes a 25% reduced rate on the processing fee for submissions to the ISCMR official journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and reduced fees at ISCMR-sponsored congresses and workshops.
- ISCMR members will also get an online subscription to Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (JACM) for the reduced rate of 109 USD.
ISCMR members will also receive a discount on journals of their choice, including:
Chapters & Special Interest Groups
- Regional organisations to increase activity and networking amongst local members. Current chapters are Asia, Canada, and Europe. Chapters receive funding proportional to the number of members in the chapter. Chapters may also have local Special Interest Groups. More about Chapters
Special Interest Groups
- The opportunity to post and/or take pare in international interest groups on topics of interst for ISCMR members or in international research projects that fit ISCMR's goals
- Chapters may have local SIGs for Chapter members. More about SIGs
Member access, when logged in
- ISCMR-sponsored research methods lectures (pdfs of slide presentations, & some webinar links) by international methods teachers
- Agendas and minutes of our Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Key society documents, including the processes for applying to competitions, and co-hosting the annual congress
- Membership database (more below)
- Outcomes database (more below)
- Find other members with similar interests
- Find potential reviewers for grant proposals and manuscripts
- Stay up to date about important events and publications in the field
- Distribute newsworthy items to members, including calls for research participation and relevant job/graduate study positions
CAM and IM Outcomes Database
- (Currently being rebuilt to work on this new site) A specially developed database that focuses on outcomes measures particularly relevant to CAM and IM research, searchable by topic, name, and domain (e.g., physical, context, QoL)